Monday, June 30, 2014

Paleo Granola!

People, I have hit the whole30 jackpot.  Firstly, I LOVE cereal! I can literally live off of Cookie Crisp, Apple Jacks, or my all time favorite... Reeses Cocoa Puffs! Since none of those are remotely healthy for me, I usually opt for granola with fresh fruit on top.  (AND for you SWYPO police... I never ever ever intend to give up cereal, its the one thing in the morning that makes me someone of a morning person, sooo, why not opt for a paleo version that will do my body more good than harm right?)  Anyway, try this stuff out, its super good especially with my homemade almond milk (refer to previous post)

Im just gonna post the link to this one since its kind of a lot of steps.  For the ingredients and directions follow this link from nomnompaleo.com

P.S.  The only things I did differently was I added one cup of raisins, and once cup of dried cranberries (organic with no added sugar)

I also only baked mine for about 1 hour 20 minutes.

P.P.S...
I have eaten this plain! Which is delish, but you can also try it on apples with almond butter, on ice cream, or in yogurt (once your done with Whole30 of course ;))



No comments:

Post a Comment