Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hardly Any Prep Whole30 Breakfast


This is probably going to be my main "go to" breakfast for the next 30 days.  It is SOOO easy... Just hard boil your eggs for the week, and cut up some fruit and veggies to go with! This was super filling and I was pretty much full until about 1:30 PM.. I kinda had to force myself to eat lunch because I really wasn't all that hungry.  Thats the one thing I have noticed with this diet (so far)... You aren't as hungry because the foods you eat are MEANT to fuel your body! Not just fill it up for a few hours.  Cutting out processed sugars and carbs has already cut my "mid day food craving". Anyways.. enough ranting for me...Pretty sure you can figure out the "ingredients" to this breakfast... But if you REALLY need help let me know ;)


2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a filling breakfast. I will have to try this, because I am always hungry!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you it sounds yummy I'm going to try it out next week sometime.

    ReplyDelete