Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Grilled Pineapple Turkey Burgers



These were ah-mazing! So So good, like I could eat these every night kind of good.  What could be more perfect than a turkey burger sandwiched between two grilled pineapple slices topped with fresh avocado and pico de gallo? Oh yeah... Pizza (which I'm still craving!) However these are a close second.  The mayo is vegan-aise mayo from my local health food store.  Whether or not this is true Whole30 I am not sure... But it doesn't have ANY of the bad ingredients Whole30 says to avoid... and I can't find anywhere online if its bad or good... So I'm saying good, because I can't stomach eating something with a raw egg in it (although I just found out normal mayo has raw eggs in it too, yuck)

Ingredients

-Turkey Burger grilled to perfection
-Fresh pineapple slices, grilled
-Veganaise (or homemade paleo mayo, I have heard" nom nom paleo's" recipe is the best)
-Romaine lettuce leaf
-One slice of fresh tomato and red onion
-Half of a fresh avocado
-Homemade Pico de Gallo (Chopped tomatoes, onions, cilantro, jalapeño (to taste), and salt/pepper)

No comments:

Post a Comment