Monday, June 30, 2014

Chipotle Chicken Salad

I love a good salad, and I love spicy... Put the two together and I'm a happy camper.  The dressing I made was pretty good too however I am still on the lookout for a good paleo ranch dressing so if you know of one send it my way!


Chicken
-Two chicken breasts
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/4 tsp pepper
-1/4 cup olive oil
-1 tbsp chipotle powder
-2 tbsp dijan mustard (make sure its whole30 compliant)
-2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
-4 garlic cloves, minced
-Juice of one lime

1.  Season chicken with salt and pepper.  In a bowl, whisk together the rest of the ingredients.  Add chicken to marinade and marinate for 2 hours


Salad

-2 cups chopped romaine
-1 chopped tomato
-1/2 cup cauliflower
-1 green onion to top
(pretty much any veggies your heart desires)

Dressing

Theres no specific recipe for this dressing.  Its just two parts light olive oil, one part coconut milk, dill, dried chives, salt, and pepper to taste


No comments:

Post a Comment