Wednesday, October 9, 2013

DIY Infinity Scarf (So Easy a Cave Man Can Do It)

Photo Sep 27, 7 18 00 PM
So I was at Old Navy yesterday and found the CUTEST leopard print scarf for $20 bucks.  I almost bought it because I loved it, then it dawned on me…. An infinity scarf is just a big circle, I could MAKE this!  I then went to Hobby Lobby (seems to be a trend yeah?) and found this leopard print fabric for $3 bucks a yard! I found the best picture on Pinterest of the steps you take to make an infinity scarf and TADA I now have an adorable leopard print scarf that cost me a whoppin $4.50!  Believe me when I say it really is so easy a cave man could do it.  Here’s how!
Materials
  • 1.5 yards of fabric $4.50
  • Sewing machine
  • scissors
  • thread
Total: $4.50
First measure your fabric and cut it to your desired length.  Mine was 26″ wide 62″ long
This is the pattern I followed for the scarf found on Pinterest
Make sure your fabric is inside out, and always pin to make sure you keep your lines straight
Sew Sew Sew
Sew Sew Sew
And your done! See, I told you it was easy! I can’t wait to make more!!!
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment