Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Crockpot Buffalo Shredded Chicken Sliders

Photo Jun 28, 9 23 29 AM
I was actually really surprised with these.  I didn't have too high of an expectation because I am not a huge buffalo fan.  When I opened and smelled the jar of Buffalo sauce I was like "oh boy, I am not gonna like these".  But I made them anyway because Ryan really likes buffalo wings and I figured if I didn't eat any he could just take leftover's to lunch.  BUT they were super good and SO easy to make! (Plus we still have enough for leftovers. It makes a ton for just two people)
Ingredients
  • Four chicken breasts
  • ranch packet
  • 1 1/2 Cups Frank's Red Hot wing sauce
  • Ranch packet
  • Rolls
  • Ranch Dressing
Photo Jun 27, 11 28 52 AM
Photo Jun 27, 12 15 04 PM
Begin by mixing the packet of ranch with the 1.5 cups of wing sauce
Photo Jun 27, 12 16 56 PM
Poor mixture over chicken and cover
Photo Jun 27, 12 17 19 PM
Cook on low for 5-6 hours.  Once it's done cooking just shred with a fork, add more Buffalo sauce to taste, I didn't add anymore because I don't like a whole lot of spicy.  Spread some ranch dressing inside a bun along with your shredded chicken.  Your done! Bon Appetit!
Photo Jun 28, 9 23 29 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment